General Site Policy
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and veracity of the information on this web site, the Harbourfront Theatre is not responsible in
any way for damages arising out of the use of this web site. And, although the Harbourfront Theatre relies on reputable sources and attempts to keep the
information current, the Harbourfront Theatre does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information.
The Harbourfront Theatre reserves the right to discontinue, change or modify this site at any time without notice. Links to other web sites or references to
other organizations, products, services or publications do not constitute endorsement or approval by the Harbourfront Theatre and the Harbourfront
Theatre makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one.
The Harbourfront Theatre reserves the right to edit, modify and/or reject any material submitted for publication on its web site in whole or in part at its
sole discretion. All information on this site is protected by the Canadian laws of Copyright. Unless permission is granted, no one may copy, redistribute,
reproduce or republish in any form, any material located on this web site.
Gathering and Use of information:
1. We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis.
2. In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable informatioin. This could be in connnection with
transactions at the online Box Office, subscription registration for e-newsletters, or content submissions (i.e. comments and suggests, information requests,
3. The Harbourfront Theatre website will not disclose your personal information to any third party.
4. The Harbourfront Theatre may use your personally identifiable information for activities explained above, and for internal marketing and promotional
5. If you do not want this information to be collected or used by us for these purposes, you can simply "opt out." Please note, this will prevent you from
pariticipating in activities for which personal information is needed, such as ordering tickets by phone or online.
terms and conditions, please do not us the site. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this policy at any
time. Please check this page periodically for any changes. Your continued use of www.harbourfronttheatre.com following the posting of changes to these
terms shall mean that you have accepted these changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Summerside, Prince Edward Island